This historic botanical garden, famous across the world for pioneering British tea, is open for one weekend each year.
• Open 10am-5pm. Advance tickets available online or £10.00 on the gate.
• Our charity for 2018 is the Merlin MS Centre. To find out more about this vital resource for people living with MS, go to www.merlinmscentre.org.uk
• Sat nav postcode to TR2 4AX, then follow signposts.
• Free entry for children aged 16 and under.
• Hot and cold food and refreshments will be served throughout the day.
• Ample free car parking.
• Music from talented vocal ensembles will keep the whole family entertained throughout the day.
• Tregothnan plants and flowers will be available to buy from our pop-up shop, along with tea, hampers and other Estate goodies.
Tickets available at tregothnan.co.uk
Information supplied by Visit Cornwall