Ice-skating at Eden until at least 26th February. Perfect for half-term holidays. Check it out!
“Our magical ice rink is back with a new stunning glacial theme. In addition to our general skating sessions, there are special sessions for all ages and abilities, so come on down and get your skates on!”
Ice skating on the ice rink at the Eden Project
Of course, there’s lots to see and do all the year round.
Top 10 things to do with kids:
- Explore the largest indoor rainforest in the world.
- Enjoy the imaginative children’s play areas.
- Follow exciting trails around the site, with shortcuts, hideaways, stepping stones and sandpits.
- Get involved in special events for kids, including den building in the summer, ice skating in the winter, and rock climbing at certain times during the year.
- Marvel at the massive futuristic Biomes and sculptures.
- Listen to fascinating stories about weird and wonderful plants
- Interact with exhibits such as the Seed, Plant Engine & Nutcracker.
- Learn about the amazing things plants do.
- Feast on the delicious children’s food in the cafes.
- Get some great toys, games, gadgets and books in the shop.