What’s On, Play Areas & Woods/Quay
Whats on …
Pizza Night – Monday
– Slice of the West, The Woodfired Pizza Co. Situated outside The Coach House Bar/Cafe from 5pm-8pm every MONDAY from Easter (subject to demand) All pizzas are freshly prepared and cooked to order in a woodfired oven. Pop up, order a pizza, have a swim, sauna & jacuzzi, or maybe order a drink from the Bar, then sit down and enjoy! (Not available through winter season)
Quiz Night – Wednesday
Join Wednesday Quiz at 7pm.
6 rounds of questions on a variety of topics.
An evening of fun, laughter and light heartedness.
BBQ Night – Thursday
During the summer season, (or on request, subject to numbers), we have our very popular ‘All you can Eat’ BBQ Night where we serve up chicken, burgers, sausages, stuffed mushrooms (and steaks by pre-order for an additional fee), along with various side dishes of rice, pasta, salad & potatoes. (Special dietary requirements can be catered for on request). BBQ night is held on Thursday from 7pm (weather permitting). Its a great way to enable guests to get together and meet the neighbours! Tickets can be purchased from Reception and we ask that all bookings are made by 4.00pm on Wednesday to enable all food to be ordered. (we will advise if maximum numbers have been reached). If we need to cancel due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances, you will be notified and refunded if we are unable to re-arrange. (Not available during winter season)
– Traditional Rowes Cornish Steak Pasties freshly cooked here on site at Trewince. Place your order by 5pm and pasties will be ready for collection from 10.30am the next day. If required for same day please allow approx 1 hour to cook. (Not available during winter season)
– Seating available both inside and out, including up on the raised mezzanine in the pool area, or should you wish to sit outside, you have the option of the patio in front of The Coach House Cafe/Bar, or walk along to the Pool Garden, which gives you unrivaled views over Gerrans Bay and out to Gull Rock, plus the children’s mini fort play equipment.
Woodland & Pool Garden Play Areas
– Woodland Play Area – positioned amongst Trewince Woods on route to the Quay. Approximately 5-10 minute walk from Reception. It’s a pleasant stop whilst on your woodland walk down to the Quay. You could even take a picnic along with you. Currently there are 2 climbing towers, suspension bridge, pull-up ramp, fireman’s pole and a mini climbing wall. This area is suitable for children aged 7 or over. However, children of ages 5 & 6 may also use the equipment, if accompanied by an adult.
– Pool Garden Play Area – situated at the far end of the main Reception & Cafe/Bar Building. Currently there is a mini fort which has a small climbing wall, ramp climber and mini slide. This is suitable for children aged 7 and under. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The play areas at Trewince are a recent addition to the site which we will continue to develop over the coming seasons.
From Reception, Trewince Quay is approximately a 15 minute walk through the woods. Stop along the way to take in the scenery, nature and wildlife, and to enjoy the peace and tranquility. As you approach the end of the woods, the Fal Estuary stretches out in front of you with breathtaking views across to the Headland, St Mawes and Falmouth. Have a seat on the benches and take it all in. On a good day you can sometimes see as far as Penzance.
A short walk down across the field will lead you to Trewince Quay with more views across the Estuary.