Our 13m indoor pool is a great attraction, along with children’s splash pool. It uses the latest UV water treatment instead of the traditional chemical approach, so there are no “red eye” problems and is kinder to your skin. To make your experience even more enjoyable our pool, with low level and underwater lighting is heated up to 29 degrees celcius. For children, the bubble step can be switched on and they can have their very own ‘spa’ experience or swim against the bubbles.
The perfect place to unwind. Step into the spa pool, sit back and relax, or share a conversation with friends & family. Immerse yourself in the warm water whilst the jet bubbles massage your body to take away any aches and pains. (No children under the age of 8)
Our traditional sauna is lined with cedar wood. With its low level lighting, the high temperature dry heat induces total muscle relaxation, helping you to unwind and emerge feeling relaxed and revived. (No children under the age of 8)
Mezzanine Lounge Area
Relax during or after your swim up on our comfy mezzanine area with a coffee or cold drink from the café/bar. Lounge and unwind, maybe read a book on the sofa’s whilst watching the family swim.
Leisure Towel Hire:
Hire a leisure towel during your stay with us at a cost of £3.00 per person, then £1.00 for each towel exchange thereafter. Ask at Reception for details.
Please do familiarise yourselves with the rules of the leisure facilities:
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult aged 18 or over
- No children under the age of 16 allowed in the pool after 7pm
- No children under the age of 8 allowed in the spa pool or sauna
- Inflatables, toys, balls, flippers & masks etc are NOT permitted in the swimming pool at any time (Life preservers may be used where necessary)
- Last entry to the pool is 30 minutes prior to closing
- All guests must be out of the pool 15 minutes prior to closing
- At busy times access wristbands will be used to monitor numbers
- Please note: when signing in at Reception you are agreeing to abide to these rules
Full ‘rules of use’ can be read at Reception on request