Trewince is affiliated to RCI for holiday exchanges with over 4,500 quality resorts all over the world. You have the flexibility to visit different countries, try new activities and enjoy the same high standards, facilities and services around the globe. At the same time you can also take advantage of “Extra Vacations” getaways without giving up the week you own, or maybe try a cruise.
You can of course choose to spend all your Timeshare holidays at Trewince, and many of our owners do just that. We have a range of weeks on offer at affordable prices, and an annual maintenance charge will be payable. Give us a call to find out what is available.
- Cafe/Bar (Free Wi-Fi)
- Woods & Private Quay
- Play Areas
- Pool Garden/Outside Seating
- Swimming Pool
- Children’s Splash Pool
- Spa Pool
Our self-catering lodges share a common construction and design, but many have unique interior touches, which reflect their status as more than mere lodges and as genuinely welcoming homes. Choose from either a:
SINGLE STOREY (L) These comfortable and cosy lodges each have three bedrooms and sleep a maximum of six people. The master bedroom has a double bed and en suite bathroom. Two further bedrooms have twin beds, and there is a separate family bathroom. Access to a an outside deck area with seating.
TWO STOREY (E) Apart from the obvious additional space that another floor brings, our 2 storey lodges have a larger floor area and so, consequently have a more spacious living area and decked area with outside seating. As with our single storey, each have three bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 6 people. On ground floor, 2 twin bedrooms and a family bathroom. Upstairs, you’ll find a master bedroom with its own balcony, large landing & spacious bathroom.
- 3 Bedrooms – 1 double and 2 twin
- 2 Bathrooms
- Outside decked area with seating
- Bed linen & towels are provided
- All beds are made up ready for your arrival
- A complimentary starter household pack: 2 tea towels, J cloth, scourer, fairy Liquid, oven gloves, dishwasher tablets, laundry tablets, soap, toilet & kitchen roll
- A complimentary starter refreshment pack: tea, coffee, fresh milk (in fridge), sugar & biscuits
- All purpose antibacterial cleaner & toilet cleaner (under kitchen sick)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fridge & Freezer
- TV & DVD Player (Sky/FreeSat)
- Open plan living/dining
- Internet Access (There is a charge for this service)
- Check in after 4:00 pm
- Check out by 10:00 am
- Nearest Airport: Newquay (approx 45 mins by car)
- Nearest Train & Bus Stations: Truro or St Austell (both approx 30 mins by car)
For all enquiries please contact us:
T: 01872 580289