The UK’s largest charity garden opening is taking place at Tregothnan this spring.
This historic botanical garden, famous across the world for pioneering British tea, is open for one weekend each year.
- Open 10am-5pm. Advance tickets available online or £10.00 on the gate.
- Our charity for 2018 is the Merlin MS Centre. To find out more about this vital resource for people living with MS, go to www.merlinmscentre.org.uk
- Sat nav postcode to TR2 4AX, then follow signposts.
- Free entry for children aged 16 and under.
- Hot and cold food and refreshments will be served throughout the day.
- Ample free car parking.
- Music from talented vocal ensembles will keep the whole family entertained throughout the day.
- Tregothnan plants and flowers will be available to buy from our pop-up shop, along with tea, hampers and other Estate goodies.
Tickets available at tregothnan.co.uk
Information supplied by Visit Cornwall