– You have the facility to access the internet in Reception & Cafe/Bar during opening hours. A password to gain FREE WI-FI can be obtained at Reception. (Password is subject to change).
All of our lodges have Wi-Fi available. The password will be included with your welcome envelope.
Mobile Phone Signal:
– We ask guests to please appreciate that due to our rural location, we do have very limited mobile phone signal on site. In case of an emergency there is a payphone located outside of Reception which is accessible 24/7 and, during opening hours the Reception phone can also be used for emergencies. Our lodges do not have phone lines.
– With Cornwall being one of the top UK holiday destinations, there is no shortage of things to do and places to see both around the Roseland and further afield. There is something for everyone whatever the weather, rain or shine, making Cornwall the ‘Perfect Family Holiday’.
At Reception you will find, leaflets, booklets and lots of further information to help you plan your days out during your stay here at Trewince
The nearest Tourist Information Office is based in St Mawes; The Roseland Visitor Centre, The Millennium Rooms, The Square, St Mawes, TR2 5AG, Tel: 01326 270440
– Located within the Reception area, is our cafe/bar serving pastries, pasties, savoury snacks and Roskillys cornish ice-cream. Accompanied by a range of hot & cold drinks, including ‘Cornish Gold’ coffee from our espresso machine, or from 12 noon a small selection of alcoholic beverages, including the award winning local Doom Bar and Tribute beers, local ciders, spirits and a selection of wines are available from our licensed bar. (Limited menu available during the winter season)
– Traditional Rowes Cornish Steak Pasties freshly cooked here on site at Trewince. Place your order with Reception by 5pm and pasties will be ready for collection from 10.30am the next day. If required for same day please allow approx 1 hour to cook. (Not available during winter season)
Pizza Night on Thursdays
– Slice of the West, The Woodfired Pizza Co. Outside Reception & Cafe/Bar from 5pm-8pm every THURSDAY (during the main season). All pizzas are freshly prepared and cooked to order in a woodfired oven. Pop up, order a pizza, have a swim, sauna & jacuzzi, or maybe order a drink from the bar, then sit down and enjoy! Takeaway is also available. (Pizza night not available through winter season)
– Seating available both inside and out, including up on the raised mezzanine lounge area overlooking the pool, or should you wish to sit outside, you have the option of the patio in front of Reception and Cafe/Bar, or walk along to the Pool Garden, which gives you unrivaled views over Gerrans Bay and out to Gull Rock, plus the children’s mini fort play equipment.
Woodland & Pool Garden Play Areas
– Woodland Play Area is positioned amongst Trewince Woods on route to the Quay. Approximately 5-10 minute walk from Reception. Make a stop whilst on your woodland walk down to the Quay. You could even take a picnic along with you. Currently there are 2 climbing towers, suspension bridge, pull-up ramp, fireman’s pole and a mini climbing wall. Added in Autumn of 2018 – Basket Swing.
This area is suitable for children aged 7 or over. However, children of ages 5 & 6 may also use the equipment, if accompanied by an adult.
– Pool Garden Play Area is situated at the far end of the main Reception & Cafe/Bar Building. Currently there is a mini fort which has a small climbing wall, ramp climber and mini slide.
This is suitable for children aged 7 and under. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
The play areas at Trewince are recent additions to the site which we will continue to develop over the coming seasons.
– Trewince Quay is approximately a 15 minute walk through the woods. Stop along the way to take in the scenery, nature and wildlife, and to enjoy the peace and tranquility. As you approach the end of the woods, the Fal Estuary stretches out in front of you with breathtaking views across to the Headland, St Mawes and Falmouth. Take a well earned rest on the benches here and take it all in. On a good day you can sometimes see as far as Penzance.
A short walk down across the field will lead you to Trewince Quay with more views across the Estuary. (Dogs must be kept on a lead).